Download NIU Niutek 3.5B official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find NIU Niutek 3.5B USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install NIU Niutek 3.5B USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all NIU handset drivers. Besides NIU USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on NIU Niutek 3.5B.
Recommended NIU Niutek 3.5B device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your NIU Niutek 3.5B. Do follow the given tutorials for NIU Niutek 3.5B below:
NIU Niutek 3.5B SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 96.7 KB Click to Download
NIU Niutek 3.5B ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your NIU Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save NIU Niutek 3.5B driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract NIU Niutek 3.5B driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager