Download MyPhone Hammer Active official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find MyPhone Hammer Active USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install MyPhone Hammer Active USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all MyPhone handset drivers. Besides MyPhone USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on MyPhone Hammer Active.
MyPhone Hammer Active
MyPhone Hammer Active is smart phone which comes with amazing specification. It has a great display size 4.7 inches IPS display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. It is powered by Mediatek MT6580 chipset. It comes with 1GB RAM and 16GB built-in internal storage, which can keep all your data in your device and it also supports a micro SD card. It is extremely handy and has vee light weight 186 g. It is equipped with 8 MP rear camera with HDR autofocus and LED flash so you can capture anything, anytime. It has 2 MP front camera for taking beautiful selfies. It runs with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor.
MyPhone Hammer Active is capable of 3G and 4G and has a built-in GPS receiver. It has a long lasting non removable battery Li-Pi 3000 mAh. It runs on Android OS v7.0 Nougat, but Hammer Active firmware can be upgraded to newer version of OS.
Recommended MyPhone Hammer Active device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your MyPhone Hammer Active. Do follow the given tutorials for MyPhone Hammer Active below:
MyPhone Hammer Active CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
MyPhone Hammer Active VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
MyPhone Hammer Active ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your MyPhone Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save MyPhone Hammer Active driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract MyPhone Hammer Active driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download MyPhone A618 TV Duo USB Driver
- Download MyPhone A818 Duo USB Driver
- Download MyPhone A848 Duo USB Driver
- Download MyPhone A848i USB Driver
- Download MyPhone A919 Duo USB Driver
- Download MyPhone A919i Duo USB Driver
- Download MyPhone Agua Cyclone USB Driver
- Download MyPhone Agua Hail USB Driver