Download Mycell Alien SX5 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Mycell Alien SX5 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Mycell Alien SX5 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Mycell handset drivers. Besides Mycell USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Mycell Alien SX5.
Last Updated on
Recommended Mycell Alien SX5 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Mycell Alien SX5. Do follow the given tutorials for Mycell Alien SX5 below:
Mycell Alien SX5 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Mycell Alien SX5 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Mycell Alien SX5 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Mycell Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Mycell Alien SX5 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Mycell Alien SX5 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager