Download Motorola Moto G60S official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Motorola Moto G60S USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Motorola Moto G60S USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Motorola Moto G60S without hassle.
Motorola Moto G60S drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Motorola Moto G60S USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Motorola Moto G60S USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Motorola handset drivers. Besides Motorola USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Motorola Moto G60S.
Recommended Motorola Moto G60S device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Motorola Moto G60S. Do follow the given tutorials for Motorola Moto G60S below:
Motorola Moto G60S CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Motorola Moto G60S VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Motorola Moto G60S ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Motorola Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Motorola Moto G60S driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Motorola Moto G60S driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Motorola A1260 USB Driver
- Download Motorola A1680 USB Driver
- Download Motorola Admiral XT603 USB Driver
- Download Motorola Atrix USB Driver
- Download Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 USB Driver
- Download Motorola Atrix 4G USB Driver
- Download Motorola Atrix HD MB886 USB Driver
- Download Motorola Atrix TV XT682 USB Driver