Download Mobo MB520 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Mobo MB520 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Mobo MB520 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Mobo MB520 without hassle.
Mobo MB520 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Mobo MB520 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Mobo MB520 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Mobo handset drivers. Besides Mobo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Mobo MB520.
Recommended Mobo MB520 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Mobo MB520. Do follow the given tutorials for Mobo MB520 below:
Mobo MB520 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Mobo MB520 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Mobo MB520 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Mobo Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Mobo MB520 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Mobo MB520 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager