Download Meizu M1e official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Meizu M1e USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Meizu M1e USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Meizu M1e without hassle.
Meizu M1e drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Meizu M1e USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Meizu M1e USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Meizu handset drivers. Besides Meizu USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Meizu M1e.
Recommended Meizu M1e device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Meizu M1e. Do follow the given tutorials for Meizu M1e below:
Meizu M1e CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Meizu M1e VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Meizu M1e ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Meizu Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Meizu
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Meizu M1e driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Meizu M1e driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager