Download Meizu 16 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Meizu 16 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Meizu 16 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Meizu handset drivers. Besides Meizu USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Meizu 16.
Recommended Meizu 16 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Meizu 16. Do follow the given tutorials for Meizu 16 below:
Meizu 16 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
Meizu 16 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Meizu Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Meizu
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Meizu 16 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Meizu 16 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager