Download M-Horse 920 Mini official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find M-Horse 920 Mini USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install M-Horse 920 Mini USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all M-Horse handset drivers. Besides M-Horse USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on M-Horse 920 Mini.
Last Updated on
Recommended M-Horse 920 Mini device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your M-Horse 920 Mini. Do follow the given tutorials for M-Horse 920 Mini below:
M-Horse 920 Mini SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 96.7 KB Click to Download
M-Horse 920 Mini ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your M-Horse Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save M-Horse 920 Mini driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract M-Horse 920 Mini driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager