Download Linnex LE25 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Linnex LE25 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Linnex LE25 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Linnex LE25 without hassle.
Linnex LE25 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Linnex LE25 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Linnex LE25 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Linnex handset drivers. Besides Linnex USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Linnex LE25.
Recommended Linnex LE25 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Linnex LE25. Do follow the given tutorials for Linnex LE25 below:
Linnex LE25 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Linnex LE25 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Linnex LE25 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Linnex Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Linnex LE25 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Linnex LE25 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager