Download LG Stylo 4 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG Stylo 4 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG Stylo 4 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG Stylo 4.
LG Stylo 4
The LG Stylo™ offers a new model that is LG Stylo 4. It is an amazing and more reliable device that will change your lifestyle, and you can enjoy its features, no matter how long your life is. One of the most unique specs of this phone its FHD+ Full Vision Display with the large screen that creates more. An artificial Intelligence feature in the installed camera that is its Q Lens with the high resolution of its lens Focus more clearly and save your life moment with the Phase Detection Auto Focus mode. The front camera is also highly equipped with the Wide-Angle Front Facing which gives the Gesture Selfie. The phone brings with a Pen Pop 2.1 and an Improved Stylus Pen for the optimized productivity with its UX features.
- LG Stylo 4 smartphone was launched in June 2018.
- The phone has a 6.20-inch large capacitive touchscreen with IPS LCD that is 16M colored display.
- The phone comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, ~390 PPI of pixel density and the aspect ratio of 18:9.
- LG Stylo 4 smartphone is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon SDM450 processor of 1.8GHz clock speed
- It supported by 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM.
- The LG Stylo 4 runs a powerful operating system of Android Oreo 8.1 and LG UX 7.
- It is fueled by a 3300mAh of non-removable, and Li-Ion battery with the charging capacity of 10W power.
- As far as the cameras of LG Stylo 4 are concerned, it has a rear packs 13-megapixel of the camera with a wide f/2.4 aperture to shoot at a detailed picture with vast angles options.
- The main camera is set up with phase detection autofocus, LED flash, panorama, and HDR features. It is available in the Aurora Black color.
- A 5-megapixel of the camera is packed on the front of the phone for selfies.
- LG Stylo 4 internal memory can be expanded by inserting a microSD card of such a massive storage that is up to 2000GB. It supports the OS better than the other phone.
- The phone support Nano-SIM within it.
- The LG Stylo 4 connectivity options included Wi-Fi of 802.11 a/b/n/ac, GPS, NCF Bluetooth of v4.20, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 connector and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor along with accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass sensors are also included in this phone specs.
Recommended LG Stylo 4 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG Stylo 4. Do follow the given tutorials for LG Stylo 4 below:
LG Stylo 4 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
LG Stylo 4 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: LG
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG Stylo 4 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG Stylo 4 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager