Download LG Q52 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find LG Q52 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android LG Q52 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from LG Q52 without hassle.
LG Q52 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download LG Q52 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG Q52 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG Q52.
Recommended LG Q52 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG Q52. Do follow the given tutorials for LG Q52 below:
LG Q52 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
LG Q52 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
LG Q52 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save LG Q52 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG Q52 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager