Download Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K without hassle.
Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all handset drivers. You might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K.
Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.30 MB Click to Download
Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K VCOM driver
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K CDC driver
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lg Optimus Lte 2 F160K driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager