Download LG K50S official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG K50S USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG K50S USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG K50S.
Recommended LG K50S device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG K50S. Do follow the given tutorials for LG K50S below:
LG K50S VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
LG K50S CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
LG K50S ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: LG
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG K50S driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG K50S driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager