Download LG K11 Plus official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG K11 Plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG K11 Plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG K11 Plus.
Last Updated on
Recommended LG K11 Plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG K11 Plus. Do follow the given tutorials for LG K11 Plus below:
LG K11 Plus CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
LG K11 Plus VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
LG K11 Plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG K11 Plus driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG K11 Plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager