Download LG IT V36 (2018) official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG IT V36 (2018) USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG IT V36 (2018) USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG IT V36 (2018).
Last Updated on
Recommended LG IT V36 (2018) device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG IT V36 (2018). Do follow the given tutorials for LG IT V36 (2018) below:
LG IT V36 (2018) Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
LG IT V36 (2018) ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG IT V36 (2018) driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG IT V36 (2018) driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager