Download LG G8 ThinQ Plus official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG G8 ThinQ Plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG G8 ThinQ Plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG G8 ThinQ Plus.
Recommended LG G8 ThinQ Plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG G8 ThinQ Plus. Do follow the given tutorials for LG G8 ThinQ Plus below:
LG G8 ThinQ Plus Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
LG G8 ThinQ Plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: LG
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG G8 ThinQ Plus driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG G8 ThinQ Plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager