Download LG G2 Mini official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG G2 Mini USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG G2 Mini USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG G2 Mini.
If any of the above LG USB driver don’t work for your device, try downloading the LG PC Suite on your computer and install it. This will automatically, install the necessary USB drivers for your device.
Last Updated on
Recommended LG G2 Mini device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG G2 Mini. Do follow the given tutorials for LG G2 Mini below:
LG G2 Mini ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
LG G2 Mini LG Mac driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: LG Mac Driver
- File size: 713 KB Click to Download
LG G2 Mini LG driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: LG Driver
- File size: 13.8 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG G2 Mini driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG G2 Mini driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager