Download LG G Pad 5 10.1 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG G Pad 5 10.1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android LG G Pad 5 10.1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from LG G Pad 5 10.1 without hassle.
LG G Pad 5 10.1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download LG G Pad 5 10.1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG G Pad 5 10.1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG G Pad 5 10.1.
Recommended LG G Pad 5 10.1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG G Pad 5 10.1. Do follow the given tutorials for LG G Pad 5 10.1 below:
LG G Pad 5 10.1 LG driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: LG Driver
- File size: 968 KB Click to Download
LG G Pad 5 10.1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: LG
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG G Pad 5 10.1 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG G Pad 5 10.1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager