Download LG Candy official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG Candy USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG Candy USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG Candy.
Last Updated on
Recommended LG Candy device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG Candy. Do follow the given tutorials for LG Candy below:
LG Candy CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
LG Candy VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
LG Candy ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG Candy driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG Candy driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager