Download LG Aristo 2 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find LG Aristo 2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android LG Aristo 2 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from LG Aristo 2 without hassle.
LG Aristo 2 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download LG Aristo 2 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
LG Aristo 2 Specs & Features
GPU: Adreno 308
CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
Rear Camera: 13 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
RAM: 2 RAM
Internal Memory: 16GB 2GB RAM
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2410 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG Aristo 2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all LG handset drivers. Besides LG USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG Aristo 2.
Recommended LG Aristo 2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG Aristo 2. Do follow the given tutorials for LG Aristo 2 below:
LG Aristo 2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
LG Aristo 2 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your LG Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save LG Aristo 2 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG Aristo 2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager