Download Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 without hassle.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenovo handset drivers. Besides Lenovo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenovo Yoga Tab 11.
Recommended Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenovo Yoga Tab 11. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 below:
Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Lenovo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager