Download Lenovo Legion Pro official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Lenovo Legion Pro USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenovo Legion Pro USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenovo Legion Pro without hassle.
Lenovo Legion Pro drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenovo Legion Pro USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenovo Legion Pro USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenovo handset drivers. Besides Lenovo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenovo Legion Pro.
Recommended Lenovo Legion Pro device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenovo Legion Pro. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenovo Legion Pro below:
Lenovo Legion Pro Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Lenovo Legion Pro ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Lenovo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Lenovo
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Lenovo Legion Pro driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenovo Legion Pro driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager