Download Lenovo C2 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Lenovo C2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenovo C2 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenovo C2 without hassle.
Lenovo C2 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenovo C2 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenovo C2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenovo handset drivers. Besides Lenovo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenovo C2.
Recommended Lenovo C2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenovo C2. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenovo C2 below:
Lenovo C2 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Lenovo C2 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Lenovo C2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Lenovo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Lenovo
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Lenovo C2 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenovo C2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager