Download Lenovo A7000 Plus official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Lenovo A7000 Plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenovo A7000 Plus USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenovo A7000 Plus without hassle.
Lenovo A7000 Plus drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenovo A7000 Plus USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Lenovo A7000 Plus Specs & Features
Operating System: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
CPU: Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
Rear Camera: 13 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Internal Memory: 16GB 2GB RAM
Chipset: Mediatek MT6752 (28 nm)
Battery: Removable Li-Po 2900 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenovo A7000 Plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenovo handset drivers. Besides Lenovo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenovo A7000 Plus.
Recommended Lenovo A7000 Plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenovo A7000 Plus. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenovo A7000 Plus below:
Lenovo A7000 Plus CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Lenovo A7000 Plus VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Lenovo A7000 Plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Lenovo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Lenovo
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Lenovo A7000 Plus driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenovo A7000 Plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager