Download Lenovo A298t official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Lenovo A298t USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenovo A298t USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenovo A298t without hassle.
Lenovo A298t drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenovo A298t USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenovo A298t USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenovo handset drivers. Besides Lenovo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenovo A298t.
Recommended Lenovo A298t device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenovo A298t. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenovo A298t below:
Lenovo A298t ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
Lenovo A298t SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 96.7 KB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Lenovo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Lenovo
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Lenovo A298t driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenovo A298t driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager