Download Lenovo A1900 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Lenovo A1900 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenovo A1900 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenovo A1900 without hassle.
Lenovo A1900 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenovo A1900 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Lenovo A1900 Specs & Features
CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
Rear Camera: 2 MP
RAM: 512 MB RAM
Internal Memory: 4GB 512MB RAM
Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7730
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenovo A1900 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenovo handset drivers. Besides Lenovo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenovo A1900.
Recommended Lenovo A1900 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenovo A1900. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenovo A1900 below:
Lenovo A1900 Lenovo driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Lenovo Driver
- File size: 9.37 MB Click to Download
Lenovo A1900 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Lenovo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Lenovo A1900 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenovo A1900 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager