Download Lenovo A1000 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Lenovo A1000 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenovo A1000 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenovo handset drivers. Besides Lenovo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenovo A1000.
Recommended Lenovo A1000 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenovo A1000. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenovo A1000 below:
Lenovo A1000 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
Lenovo A1000 Lenovo driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Lenovo Driver
- File size: 9.37 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Lenovo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Lenovo
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Lenovo A1000 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenovo A1000 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager