Download Lenovo A Plus official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Lenovo A Plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenovo A Plus USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenovo A Plus without hassle.
Lenovo A Plus drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenovo A Plus USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Lenovo A Plus Specs & Features
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
Rear Camera: 5 MP
Front Camera: 2 MP
RAM: 1 GB RAM
Internal Memory: 8GB 1GB RAM
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm)
Battery: Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenovo A Plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenovo handset drivers. Besides Lenovo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenovo A Plus.
Recommended Lenovo A Plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenovo A Plus. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenovo A Plus below:
Lenovo A Plus Lenovo driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Lenovo Driver
- File size: 9.37 MB Click to Download
Lenovo A Plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Lenovo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Lenovo
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Lenovo A Plus driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenovo A Plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager