Download Lenosed S2 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Lenosed S2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenosed S2 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenosed S2 without hassle.
Lenosed S2 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenosed S2 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenosed S2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenosed handset drivers. Besides Lenosed USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenosed S2.
Recommended Lenosed S2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenosed S2. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenosed S2 below:
Lenosed S2 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Lenosed S2 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Lenosed S2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Lenosed Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Lenosed S2 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenosed S2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager