Download Lenosed A788 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Lenosed A788 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lenosed A788 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lenosed A788 without hassle.
Lenosed A788 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lenosed A788 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lenosed A788 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lenosed handset drivers. Besides Lenosed USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lenosed A788.
Recommended Lenosed A788 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lenosed A788. Do follow the given tutorials for Lenosed A788 below:
Lenosed A788 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Lenosed A788 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Lenosed A788 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Lenosed Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Lenosed A788 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lenosed A788 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager