Download Leagoo XRover C official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Leagoo XRover C USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Leagoo XRover C USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Leagoo XRover C without hassle.
Leagoo XRover C drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Leagoo XRover C USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Leagoo XRover C USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Leagoo handset drivers. Besides Leagoo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Leagoo XRover C.
Recommended Leagoo XRover C device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Leagoo XRover C. Do follow the given tutorials for Leagoo XRover C below:
Leagoo XRover C CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Leagoo XRover C VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Leagoo XRover C ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Leagoo Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Leagoo XRover C driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Leagoo XRover C driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager