Download Lava Iris Win 1 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Lava Iris Win 1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Lava Iris Win 1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lava Iris Win 1 without hassle.
Lava Iris Win 1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lava Iris Win 1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lava Iris Win 1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all handset drivers. You might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lava Iris Win 1.
Lava Iris Win 1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.30 MB Click to Download
Lava Iris Win 1 VCOM driver
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Lava Iris Win 1 CDC driver
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Lava Iris Win 1 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lava Iris Win 1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager