Download Lapour Desire 828 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Lapour Desire 828 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Lapour Desire 828 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Lapour Desire 828 without hassle.
Lapour Desire 828 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Lapour Desire 828 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Lapour Desire 828 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Lapour handset drivers. Besides Lapour USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Lapour Desire 828.
Recommended Lapour Desire 828 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Lapour Desire 828. Do follow the given tutorials for Lapour Desire 828 below:
Lapour Desire 828 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Lapour Desire 828 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Lapour Desire 828 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Lapour Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Lapour Desire 828 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Lapour Desire 828 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager