Download LG 188.8.131.52 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find LG 184.108.40.206 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install LG 220.127.116.11 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all handset drivers. Besides USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on LG 18.104.22.168.
Recommended LG 22.214.171.124 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your LG 126.96.36.199. Do follow the given tutorials for LG 188.8.131.52 below:
We have shared USB drivers for your Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save LG 184.108.40.206 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract LG 220.127.116.11 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager