Download ADB official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find ADB USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install ADB USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all handset drivers. Besides USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on ADB.
Recommended ADB device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your ADB. Do follow the given tutorials for ADB below:
We have shared USB drivers for your Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save ADB driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract ADB driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
So, below is the download button for your ADB USB driver that you can download in a .zip file which you can extract on your PC to get .exe of your Windows executable file.