Download Keneksi Sun official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Keneksi Sun USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Keneksi Sun USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Keneksi handset drivers. Besides Keneksi USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Keneksi Sun.
Last Updated on
Recommended Keneksi Sun device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Keneksi Sun. Do follow the given tutorials for Keneksi Sun below:
Keneksi Sun VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Keneksi Sun CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Keneksi Sun ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Keneksi Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Keneksi Sun driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Keneksi Sun driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager