Download Keneksi Storm official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Keneksi Storm USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Keneksi Storm USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Keneksi handset drivers. Besides Keneksi USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Keneksi Storm.
Last Updated on
Recommended Keneksi Storm device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Keneksi Storm. Do follow the given tutorials for Keneksi Storm below:
Keneksi Storm CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Keneksi Storm VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Keneksi Storm ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Keneksi Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Keneksi Storm driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Keneksi Storm driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager