Download JJS L8i official USB drivers for Windows. You will find JJS L8i USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android JJS L8i USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from JJS L8i without hassle.
JJS L8i drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download JJS L8i USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install JJS L8i USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all JJS handset drivers. Besides JJS USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on JJS L8i.
Recommended JJS L8i device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your JJS L8i. Do follow the given tutorials for JJS L8i below:
JJS L8i CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
JJS L8i VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
JJS L8i ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your JJS Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save JJS L8i driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract JJS L8i driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager