Download Jiaxin P10 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Jiaxin P10 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Jiaxin P10 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Jiaxin P10 without hassle.
Jiaxin P10 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Jiaxin P10 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Jiaxin P10 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all JiaXin handset drivers. Besides JiaXin USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Jiaxin P10.
Recommended Jiaxin P10 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Jiaxin P10. Do follow the given tutorials for Jiaxin P10 below:
Jiaxin P10 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Jiaxin P10 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Jiaxin P10 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your JiaXin Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Jiaxin P10 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Jiaxin P10 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager