Download Infinix X572 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Infinix X572 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Infinix X572 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Infinix X572 without hassle.
Infinix X572 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Infinix X572 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Infinix X572 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Infinix handset drivers. Besides Infinix USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Infinix X572.
Recommended Infinix X572 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Infinix X572. Do follow the given tutorials for Infinix X572 below:
Infinix X572 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Infinix X572 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Infinix X572 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Infinix Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Infinix
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Infinix X572 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Infinix X572 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager