Download Infinix X350 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Infinix X350 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Infinix X350 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Infinix handset drivers. Besides Infinix USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Infinix X350.
Last Updated on
Recommended Infinix X350 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Infinix X350. Do follow the given tutorials for Infinix X350 below:
Infinix X350 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Infinix X350 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Infinix X350 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Infinix Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Infinix X350 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Infinix X350 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager