Download Infinix Hot 6X official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Infinix Hot 6X USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Infinix Hot 6X USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Infinix handset drivers. Besides Infinix USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Infinix Hot 6X.
Last Updated on
Recommended Infinix Hot 6X device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Infinix Hot 6X. Do follow the given tutorials for Infinix Hot 6X below:
Infinix Hot 6X Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Infinix Hot 6X ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Infinix Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Infinix Hot 6X driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Infinix Hot 6X driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager