Download Huawei Y7 Pro official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Huawei Y7 Pro USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Huawei Y7 Pro USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Huawei handset drivers. Besides Huawei USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Huawei Y7 Pro.
Last Updated on
Recommended Huawei Y7 Pro device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Huawei Y7 Pro. Do follow the given tutorials for Huawei Y7 Pro below:
Huawei Y7 Pro Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Huawei Y7 Pro ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Huawei Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Huawei Y7 Pro driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Huawei Y7 Pro driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager