Download Huawei Y518-T00 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Huawei Y518-T00 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Huawei Y518-T00 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Huawei handset drivers. Besides Huawei USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Huawei Y518-T00.
Recommended Huawei Y518-T00 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Huawei Y518-T00. Do follow the given tutorials for Huawei Y518-T00 below:
Huawei Y518-T00 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Huawei Y518-T00 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Huawei Y518-T00 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Huawei Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Huawei
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Huawei Y518-T00 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Huawei Y518-T00 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager