Download Huawei Y5 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Huawei Y5 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Huawei Y5 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Huawei Y5 without hassle.
Huawei Y5 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Huawei Y5 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Huawei Y5 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Huawei handset drivers. Besides Huawei USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Huawei Y5.
Recommended Huawei Y5 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Huawei Y5. Do follow the given tutorials for Huawei Y5 below:
Huawei Y5 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.0 MB Click to Download
Huawei Y5 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Huawei Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Huawei
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Huawei Y5 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Huawei Y5 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager