Download Huawei P40 lite E official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Huawei P40 lite E USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Huawei P40 lite E USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Huawei P40 lite E without hassle.
Huawei P40 lite E drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Huawei P40 lite E USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Huawei P40 lite E USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Huawei handset drivers. Besides Huawei USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Huawei P40 lite E.
Recommended Huawei P40 lite E device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Huawei P40 lite E. Do follow the given tutorials for Huawei P40 lite E below:
Huawei P40 lite E CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Huawei P40 lite E VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Huawei P40 lite E ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Huawei Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Huawei
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Huawei P40 lite E driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Huawei P40 lite E driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager