Download Huawei Ascend G630 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Huawei Ascend G630 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Huawei Ascend G630 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Huawei handset drivers. Besides Huawei USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Huawei Ascend G630.
Last Updated on
Recommended Huawei Ascend G630 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Huawei Ascend G630. Do follow the given tutorials for Huawei Ascend G630 below:
Huawei Ascend G630 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 10.99 MB Click to Download
Huawei Ascend G630 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Huawei Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Huawei Ascend G630 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Huawei Ascend G630 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager