Download Huadoo HG04 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Huadoo HG04 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Huadoo HG04 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Huadoo HG04 without hassle.
Huadoo HG04 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Huadoo HG04 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Huadoo HG04 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Huadoo handset drivers. Besides Huadoo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Huadoo HG04.
Recommended Huadoo HG04 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Huadoo HG04. Do follow the given tutorials for Huadoo HG04 below:
Huadoo HG04 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Huadoo HG04 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Huadoo Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Huadoo HG04 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Huadoo HG04 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager