Download HTC X2 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find HTC X2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install HTC X2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all HTC handset drivers. Besides HTC USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on HTC X2.
Last Updated on
Recommended HTC X2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your HTC X2. Do follow the given tutorials for HTC X2 below:
HTC X2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
HTC X2 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your HTC Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save HTC X2 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract HTC X2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager