Download HTC One SV CDMA official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find HTC One SV CDMA USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android HTC One SV CDMA USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from HTC One SV CDMA without hassle.
HTC One SV CDMA drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download HTC One SV CDMA USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install HTC One SV CDMA USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all HTC handset drivers. Besides HTC USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on HTC One SV CDMA.
Recommended HTC One SV CDMA device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your HTC One SV CDMA. Do follow the given tutorials for HTC One SV CDMA below:
HTC One SV CDMA HTC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: HTC Driver
- File size: 17.00 MB Click to Download
HTC One SV CDMA ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your HTC Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: HTC
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save HTC One SV CDMA driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract HTC One SV CDMA driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager